Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend 2014

Hey guys!

I haven't posted anything in a while because I was on break for Memorial Day Weekend. I thought I'd share some pictures with you guys from my first road trip of this summer. I went to Atlantic City with my family after 5 years! On Friday, I watched The Amazing Spiderman 2 it was pretty scary though especially there was this one character named Electro. I would probably give the movie a 3 out of 10 just because on the website it said that it was appropriate for kids 10 and up and there was so much violence (even for my parents). It was an awesome weekend though and although I'm a little sad that break is over and it's the last one for the school year, summer vacation is right around the corner! :D Here are some pics from my trip to Atlantic City.

FYI I ate a lot of pizza this weekend :P










No comments:

Post a Comment