Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Best Dressed: Billboard Music Awards 2014

This Sunday, was the Billboard Music Awards which took place at the MGM Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. All the hottest singers showed up and I have to say for the first time I feel like I enjoyed every performance since most were my favorite bands/singers (especially 5SOS!) My favorite performance was 5 Seconds of Summer's "She Looks So Perfect" and the coolest part was that it was their first time performing on live television! They are all so perfect! My dad really like the Michael Jackson performance, I did too! It was really emotional for all the MJ fans who had witnessed the very realistic performance. It felt like he was actually there. Here were some of the best dressed. 

Best Dressed:


Ke$ha


Carrie Underwood (Left) Miranda Lambert Shelton (Right) 
Magcon Boys




No comments:

Post a Comment