Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!


Hey guys! As you know, yesterday was Mother's Day, aka a day where mom's get a break from their daily routine. Just kidding! :P Actually, that's true haha but what mother's day really is is a day where we honor our mom's for everything that she has done not only for us but for others as well. She is the most hardworking person and the warrior yet the most beautiful and kind hearted person on earth. She always tries to find time to spend with her loved ones. Pretty much to some it all up, she is awesome! :) Yesterday, I made my mom breakfast in bed. I made chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs, omelet, with a tall glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. Then, my dad, mom and I went to have dinner at a thai restaurant (it's my mom's favorite type of food) to bring our weekend to the end we celebrated by grabbing some froyo. The best part about the whole day though was the fact that my mom enjoyed it and that she was joyful and thankful for all that we have done for her. Comment down below to share how your Mother's day went. I would love to read how your spent time with your mother! 

No comments:

Post a Comment