Monday, January 26, 2015

Yay, it's a Snow Day! But, I'm bored...

















Who doesn't get excited about hearing there's no school?! I know I do and so do thousands of other kids. But what we don't think about is what are we gonna do for the next 24 hours? I have some ideas on what you should do to live your snow day to the fullest!

1. Build a Snowman



















   
2.  Make Hot Chocolate



























3. Watch Netflix/Movies/TV Shows




















4. Bake 

















5. Play Cards/Board Games/Video Games 

















6. Have a Photoshoot 













7. Draw 

















8. Read Books/Magazines

















9.  Make a nice breakfast (pancakes, eggs, bacon etc.)






















10. Give yourself a luxurious bath














11. STUDY! 






















Just Kidding! Haha, you really thought I was that mean? ;) Happy Snow Day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment