Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Current "Healthy" Obsession: Green Machine


I have been a huge fan of Naked Juices for years. My favorite flavor has been Orange Mango but my Mom brought this for the first time and what I thought when I saw it was yuck. After one sip though, I instantly fell in love. It actually tasted like the Orange Mango flavor. Now, I'm obsessed with this "healthy" beverage. It's also very important to read the ingredients on food items which claim to be good for you. That's when I realized how it tastes so good, because... Well... Look for yourself.


All the good ingredients have less quantity than the sugary fruit alternatives. Fruits are good for you, obviously but this is supposed to be a "green machine" so why bother putting a bunch of non-grass colored foods? Anyways, I find this a better alternative than the Orange Mango. Hey, at least it has kale. Pour it up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment