Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Collective Haul

Basically, if you didn't know, a collective haul is when you have purchased items in a few weeks which is where "collect" comes from, and then you post pictures or a video. Here are all the things I got. I will be getting shorts and more dresses and skirts the more closer we get to summer. All pictures were taken by my new camera which you can read about in my last post :)


I went to Lush and got a body bar which is called "Shimmy Shimmy" (isn't that such a cute name?!) and obviously it's shimmery. It has tiny speckles of gold in it, you are supposed to use this in the shower when you want to have sparkling and glowing skin, let's say for a party or special event, and what it does is that it moisturizes too at the same time! It was $7.95 per bar.

From Macy's I got this really cute chevron printed dress for spring and summer. It would go really well with a pair of nude wedges. 

I also got this color gradient short sleeve top from Macy's. This would look nice with white shorts or pants and sperrys.

I got this coral sweater from Macy's as well. I this would be really nice in the summer if your at the beach and it gets a little chilly to put on top of your swimsuit. 

I liked the back of this sweater because of the buttons it adds a little something to the outfit without being overdone. 

This sweater is from Victoria's Secret PINK (I'm not really sure what it's called so I called it a sweater :P) I like wearing this when it's windy/cold outside with leggings (of course!) and my Steve Madden Troopa combat boots.

xo Nikita :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment