Friday, March 7, 2014

What My Friday Consisted Of...

Happy Friday! :D Today, I went to Homegoods, BB&W, and Starbucks (of course!) First, I went to Starbucks and tried out one of the secret menu frapps called "Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino" it was like the exact thing! Don't lick the screen! ;)

Don't mind my hair getting in front of the camera :/ 
Up close and personal ;) 
Then, I went to Bath & Body Works since 2 weeks ago I was gonna get the candles since I heard they were on sale but then they removed it by the time I was there :( today I saw the sign for 2 for 22 and did my happy dance! :D here are the candles I bought

Peach Bellini & Tokyo Petals 

My parents had to go to Homegoods for some stuff and I saw this mug and instantly fell in love <3 

I'll shave it for later! ;) isn't it cute though?!

I did my nails, I wanted to paint them mint for spring (even though it's like 20 degrees outside 👎) The color was "Pistachio Dream" from L'oreal just in case you were wondering.



This is what my friday consisted of! Comment below what you usually like to do on Fridays? I would love to read them! ☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment